[blind-chess] Re: Announcing Fall-Winter Tournament

  • From: "Brandt Steenkamp" <brandt.steenkamp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 07:17:20 +0200

Hi Richard,

Please count me in. I will be back from the South African guide dog association
[SAGA] by then.

Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

I am prowd to be one of the funguys of mushroomFm. Tune in to an Eclectic mess
every Friday at 7 AM eastern, or 12 PM in the UK by visiting
http://www.mushroomFm.com/

Contact me:

Mobile/iMessage/WatsApp: +27781205013

Email: brandt.steenkamp@xxxxxxxxx