[blind-chess] Re: A question for NVDA users

  • From: STEPHEN HILTON <stephenhilton947@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 20:08:32 +0100 (BST)

Martien,
I would suggest you avoid Windows 8 at all costs. You would have to upgrade
Jaws to Jaws 14 for one thing. Even then that would depend on which version of
Windows 8 you install. If it is standard then, regular jaws 14 will be enough,
but if it is windows 8 pro, then Jaws 14 will have to be pro as well.
Best Wishes
Stephen