[blazie-support] Re: trouble transferig files from a Braille Note Classic to a Braraille Lite 40 using a serial cable

  • From: Gregory Nowak <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blazie-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 21:50:30 -0700

Are you using the cable that came with the braillenote? If yes, then
that cable is a null modem cable if I remember right. If you're
including a null modem adapter, get rid of the adapter. If you're
hooking your braille lite to the braillenote using something other
than the cable that came with the braillenote, connect a null modem
adapter in between the two. I do recall having my bns talking to a
braillenote. It was so long ago now though, that I don't remember what
I did, just that I connected the two, and had them talking to each
other. I don't have access to a braillenote anymore, so that's all I
can tell you.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net