[blacklagoon] Re: Who is there and other matters

  • From: Esuohedow Drol <w0400@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blacklagoon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 18:26:37 +0000

Well I am here - the two of me were for testing reasons and one will
probably vanish.

A point contributor might wish to consider is their sig lines. Any e-maill
addresses in these can be seen in the archive. In fact Chris has carefully
revealed all of us to the world, which may not be what you all wanted,
because anyone can read the archives of the list, so you might expect some
more spam. Hence my e-mail address and sig line.

(In fact normal mortals should not be able to get at the list members,
only the admin.
However that is a subject for later discussion.

Enough for now - nearly home time from the saltmine.

BTW those interested in complaining about spam e-mail might do well to
visit http://spamcop.net/ - you can report for free. I also have intesting
sites like http://www.lavasoft.de/ for the Ad-aware sftware which removes
spyware and http://www.adsubstract.com/ which acts as an advert remover
when surfing. For those who like to keep their information to themselves
and improve download times, they are useful.

BFN

--

Yours John.

*** May the WebForce be with you! ***