[bksvol-discuss] Re: young reader fantasy request added to Wish List

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 19:37:55 -0700 (PDT)

It would be really nice if every member who wanted a book did check the
collection before asking; some do, others don't, especially young people or new
members.,

You do bring up a good point, though. I shall make a point of checking the
collection and book-in-process list before adding anything  to the Wish List in
future

Before the site waas revised the Books In Process was one list, in sections..
Does it have to be in multiple pages? If I do a search will it cover all 3
sections and all pages? If nothing shows up can I assume that the book isn' t
there so I don't have to check ech page of each section with a Find as I've
been doing?

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List:

From: Jamie Yates, CPhT <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>

To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, parasshah49@xxxxxxxxx, "Grandma Cindy"
<popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>

Date: Sunday, July 12, 2009, 3:48 PM

Paras, I have just submitted Darkest Age Book 2, The Book of the Sword for
proofreading.

Cindy, you can take this one off the wishlist.--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: Fatal Voyage by Kathy Reichs
See everything I've read this year at: www.michrxtech.com/books.html

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: Justice by Faye Kellerman