[bksvol-discuss] world-wide library catalog

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 17:56:49 -0700 (PDT)

Gerald,

None of the sites I sent you are what my librarian
used ot what the beta site I used once was. We'll have
to wait for Jim to answer.

The librarian put in a title and a list of all the
libraries that had that title showed up. He asked me
if I wanted to get it on ILL, but I didn't. Similarly,
the beta catalog online showed the same thing. How
neat it would be to have access to a catalog like
that.

Sell on Yahoo! Auctions ? no fees. Bid on great items.
http://auctions.yahoo.com/