[bksvol-discuss] words split by line breaks

  • From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 08:43:10 -0400 (EDT)

Grace or anyone,
I tried finding the words split by line breaks using K1000, but was unable
to figure out how to indicate newline.  Am I actually typing, in the find
dialog, -newline?  Or -[newline]?  I tried just hitting enter, but that
wasn't it.
It seems, from other people's comments, that a manual, one-by-one fix may
be the only answer, but I'll try the K1000 route again, if someone can
explain it to me exactly.
I'll also give Gerald's "fixing occasional hard returns" a shot.

Thanks.
Tracy