[bksvol-discuss] Re: wishlist request

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 00:05:35 -0400

Hi, Noel. What an interesting book! I'd like to read this one too. I'm
still working through scanning and cleaning several books, so I can't
take this one on. I'm going to save your message though and see if
anyone has gotten to it once I'm finished with my current pile of
books. It does sound fascinating! (smile)

--
Monica Willyard