[bksvol-discuss] Re: wish list with Jana's email

  • From: Laura Ann <agape.wellness.massage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2008 18:35:03 -0500

Its embedded somehow in the code of the page and throughout the titles of the books. Someone will have to remove it from the html code not just the text of the page.

Laura Ann
At 05:15 PM 9/1/2008, you wrote:
That is really weird!! I didn't know that could happen,i.e., that if one clicked on a name an email address would show up, even when it isn't underlined. It doesn't happen on my desktop, of course. Perhaps it's because she has a web page or she has her name linked to her address. Another odd think is that when I click on Jill's name, underneath Jana's, Jana's address shows up.

I removed both names and sent the list to Jamie and Jim to post on their sites ASAP. That should take care of the problem.