[bksvol-discuss] wish list rerequest of fair scanned books.

  • From: "Melissa Green" <graduate56@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 23:44:28 -0600

Hi all.
I sent this message to the bookshare discussion list.
So thought that I would send it here as well.
Can the following books be re-scanned.
Insights from the blind 1975 edition
blindness: an indevidual differences approach by david Warren 1994.
They are both fair quality scans.  I would like to have better scans of them.
I will edit them if need be.

Have a blessed day.
Sincerely,
Melissa R. Green
You must learn from the mistakes of others. You can't possibly live long enough
to make them all yourself.

All is not lost! Click now for professional data recovery.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTLygIm2bvzeb9gzYxSpXNCJl6LIeb9xQ3lCMdkxtdcdE8Dl0mHBCY/