[bksvol-discuss] Re: when you check out a book for proofreading

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 12:46:34 -0700

hahaha!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lori Castner
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 12:16 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: when you check out a book for proofreading

  Yes, and the name is on the file when you download a book for reading too.

  I had a really funny experience when I downloaded for reading a book called,
"What's so amazing about Grace."

  The file name read, "What's so amazing about Loralee Castner."  I had two
thoughts "Quite a lot" and "Who wants to know?"

  When I told Mike about the file name he laughed, but did not comment.

  Seriously though, I'm not sure why the person's name appears.

  Lori C. aka Loralee Castner