[bksvol-discuss] Re: we're working on it.

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 11:11:18 -0700 (PDT)

This note both gave me a chuckle and answered my
question as to whether or not Gustavo is back at work.
Thanks, Gustavo.

When you have time, could you please let me know about
 Cloudy Jewel? I don't want to submit it as a new book
if you have my corrected version to put into the
collection, and I know at least two people who want to
read it.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com