[bksvol-discuss] Re: various

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2008 10:48:16 -0500

Hi all,

G. Cindy, they were companion books, and I had to reject them both. Neither had page breaks, but what was interesting was that the headers had been removed so that one couldn't add any page breaks. In addition, the table of contents was all katty-wampus on both books. So, I had to reject them. I figured that somebody who was using them as Bible study material, especially within the context of a group Bible study would begin to curse the ssubmitter roundly when he or she discovered that going to a specific page in the book was nigh onto impossible. I figured that rather than causing somebody to sin, I would remove the temptation entirely and recommend a rescan of the stuff.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring