[bksvol-discuss] Re: validating with a note taker

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 18:21:50 -0500

If the Braille Sense strips all formatting I wouldn't think you'd want to
use it at all. even if you ran it through Kurzweil first, then running it
through the Braille Sense would still strip whatever formatting there was.
Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows Live/Windows Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxx
www.lljfm.net
 If you shop online anyway, consider starting here:
www.lljfm.net/shopping/