[bksvol-discuss] Re: validating copyright and title info of books

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 13:47:02 -0400

Hello Dan,

Typically, books should include a copyright page toward the front of the
book.  If you do not find any copyright information as you read through the
front, check the last two or three pages.  I have found a few submitters
move this information to the end.  But, if you fail to find the copyright
information, then, reject the book.  When you reject the book, you will be
asked the reason for rejection.  Please indicate lack of copyright
information for rejection.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Director, CUNY Assistive technology Services (CATS)
The City University of New York
pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx

  _____