[bksvol-discuss] uploading hitch

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 11:56:49 -0400

Dear Jake and Booksharian Friends,

Either I have fumble fingers, or the tools are still a little scrambled. This morning I got the message that my file was wrong when I tried uploading the validated version of Encounter At Easton, a middle-grader's book by Avi.Evan's book made it through so I'm wondering if I'm the only one getting an error message for the file field on page one of the form.

There's no particular rush for me to upload this book. I've got plenty of work to do on 4 other validations and a scan. I'm speaking up in case it helps if a real glitch is involved.

Looking at the big picture, those of you who built and maintain the Bookshare tools keep them running flawlessly 99.999-something percent of the time.

This is the weekend and you'all Engineer/programmers/technicians, ought to have your days off so I'm content biding my time.

Always with love,

Lissi