[bksvol-discuss] Re: trouble filling out forms

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 21:50:34 -0500

Hi, Bud!  I have encountered this situation many times on many sites.  When
this happens, I will turn off Forms mode, use the arrow keys to see what
might be above or below the edit box or combo box, and then turn Forms mode
back on after re-locating the form field in question.  Filling out forms on
the Internet can be quite tedious, no doubt!  As others have said, this is
usually a coding issue, and while I haven't delved into Firefox yet, my
understanding is that some sites will work one way in Internet Explorer and
another way with FireFox.  So, you're right, you're not the only one who has
problems with this. <Smile>  Take care!

Jana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bud Schwab" <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>