[bksvol-discuss] topica discussion?

  • From: Cindy R <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 12:34:54 -0700 (PDT)

I received Sharon's post about her submissions also on
the bookshare-topica discussion. I thought that had
been killed. Personally, I like it better. It showed
not only the poster's subject but also his/her name
and e-mail address in the table of contents.

I'm just mentioning this because a point was made that
freelists is free, which makes me wonder if topic
charged bookshare, and if so, bookshare should make
sure the account is really closed.

http://messenger.yahoo.com/