[bksvol-discuss] to the sight-&-hearing impaired on list

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 09:31:42 -0700

Sue & Liz H:

If u wanna sign up for this or anything w/an audio captia, please
don't hesitate to contact me off list w/the relevant information & I
will gladly help u. Not only so, but I will never violate your trust
by using your info in any way other than that for which u authorized
it. That goes for any other sight-&-hearing impaired person on this
list. U have my word--it's a sacred trust. Please do not hesitate to
avail yourself of the offer.

--
Jackie McBride
& Check out my homepage at: