[bksvol-discuss] Re: to Sarah

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 22:06:01 -0800 (PST)

Not Sarah, but ...

When I validate a book where the headers have been
removed, just to be save, I skip a line between the
page break and the first line of the text. I doubt
that the text line will be deleted, though, if it's on
the first line, because each line will be different.
To try to preserve chapter titles, if there isn't
already a header, I put the word chapter on the first
line and skip several lines before writing the chapter
title or number. Hopefully this way the word chapter
will be deleted and the actual chapter number of title
will remain.

Hopefully you'll get some other comments either
agreeing or disagreeing with me. smile

Cindy