[bksvol-discuss] Re: thud, duplicate

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 12:29:09 -0800 (PST)

Hi Noel, that's because when Shayla posted in early
February asking if someone could scan Thud! and
Wintersmith, I volunteered to scan Thud! and posted
I'd be scanning it, and have posted a couple of times
that I was working on it. After I finished it and
uploaded it, I checked the step 1 list to be sure it
was there, and sure enough it was there, but you'd
also uploaded a copy that same morning. I posted here
that there were two copies on the step one list as
soon as I saw it.

I did manually type in all of the handwritten sections
of the book and also the leading sentences of the
sections that were in grey that did not get picked up
in the scan.

Jamie in Michigan