[bksvol-discuss] thinking about valadating

  • From: "Julia Kulak" <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 23:05:57 -0400

Hi people. I've heard so much about valadating that now I'm curious. Firstly, the reason why I haven't done it before is because I'd pick a book that I wanted tor ead, forget all about it, and then find out that it was back on step one and that I'd lost it to a more conscientious valadator. How do I keep the book I'm working on? Is there any right way to clean up abook. Does it talk about valadating in the manual or something? Julia