[bksvol-discuss] Re: the terror by Dan Simmons

  • From: "Lisa Belville" <lisab12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 04:55:41 -0500

Hi, Amber.

I'll validate this for you. Just let me know when it's on step 1. My E-mail is lisab12@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks.

Lisa

----- Original Message ----- From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 8:36 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] the terror by Dan Simmons

Hi all:
I have just scanned The Terror by Dan Simmons. I started reading it, to edit it, but it is not grabbing me. the scan seems OK so far. Does anyone want to validate it? If so, let me know.
Amber
Book blog:
I have accepted a seat in the House of Representatives, and thereby have consented to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the ruin of our children. I give
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx