[bksvol-discuss] the forest lord

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 04:52:45 -0500

I downloaded The Forest Lord. The scan is saveable but is going to need work. First, if somebody can scan the title and copyright pages for me I can add them to my copy. What I have here is garbled. I know I can reject the book but may be able to save it.

It was submitted by the infamous bookshare volunteer. In this guise, the bookshare volunteer uses kurzweil and needs help getting more accurate scans. Such help will allow future submits to be approved more easily. I wish we might at least require somebody not wanting to submit with a name to take a number such as bsv001 002 etc so we can distinguish since certainly more than one person is in the bookshare volunteer category. Then we can speak to a specific identity more effectively and help improve their work.

E.