[bksvol-discuss] the burning time

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 23:26:55 -0500

The book called The Burning Time which is presently in the collection is about medieval France. I validated it. Apparently there is a second book by a different author with the same name set in Ireland.

Another stretch for the poor database.

E.

At 10:49 PM 2/26/2009, you wrote:
Who wrote the burning times, Julia? It sounds like a book I scanned so you might want to check the collection.
amber
Book blog:
<http://community.livejournal.com/book_cuddler/>http://community.livejournal.com/book_cuddler/
I have accepted a seat in the House of Representatives, and thereby have consented to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the ruin of our children. I give
John Adams
E-Mail: <mailto:amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx