[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitting Avenger

  • From: bud schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 08:24:28 -0700

Hi Noel,

Thanks for the info. I didn't check the list first which I should've done. It was a quite good clean copy so if you find it is better fine, otherwise I will know when I get a rejection slip why it was.

Bud

At 07:10 AM 7/2/2004, you wrote:
Bud, that book's already on bookshare. I'll download your copy to see if it is better. If you get a rejection notice, that's why.

Ner
At 09:22 PM 7/1/2004, you wrote:
Hi gang,

I have just submitted Avenger by Frederick Forsyth. I tried to clean it up as much as possible so it is quite free of mistakes. Hope the validator enjoys it. I thought it was a good book.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California

Noel Romey Arkansas, USA View my insights at my live journal: http://djner.livejournal.com