[bksvol-discuss] submitted The Piano Man

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 20:59:50 -0700

Hi guys and gals,

I just submitted The Piano Man by Claire Preston. It's about a teenage boy who loses his life in a traffic accident and his heart is donated to a concert violinist. His mother has trouble accepting things until she meets the musician. It's quite interesting and is quite clean of errors. I rank spelled it and repaired the split and run together words and got rid of the headers. Hope somebody enjoys validating it.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California