[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitted The Judas Tree

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 16:02:36 -0700

Thanks Julie,
I thought that was the case but wasn't sure.

Bud
At 03:52 PM 7/5/2005, you wrote:
Hi, Bud. If the ISBN number isn't there, or if it scans beyond recognition,
just leave that field blank. It's optional, anyway. Anything in that field
that isn't an ISBN number will cause the error you got. The name of the file
not being in the upload field doesn't have anything to do with the book not
being accepted the first time. Back when I kept getting errors and it was my
short synopsis being too long, I got no notice about the actual error, but
the name of the file in the upload field was always gone, too, so that
always threw me off. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):