[bksvol-discuss] submitted Sullivan's Evidence

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 14:49:20 -0800

Hi Gang,

I just submitted Sullivan's Evidence by Nancy Taylor Rosenberg. This was my first attempt at putting a blank line at the top and under the page number. I think it went quite well but would appreciate hearing from the validator if it was correct. I have it pretty free of errors and it should go easy. It has several gory murders in it so keep that in mind before you take it on. It's about 385 pages.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California