[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitted Split Second

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 12:58:18 -0800

Hi Julie,
I didn't realize that so I will go in and change the settings. I'm learning gradually.
Thanks.

BudAt 11:29 AM 1/11/2006, you wrote:

Hi, Bud. If your preferences are set to block adult content, you can change
that by logging into the site, clicking on your account, and you'll see all
your preferences there. There are links to change any of the ones you want
to. Of course, if you don't log in before searching for a book, what your
preferences are set to won't matter, and all books that are adult content do
not show up unless you log in. Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.