[bksvol-discuss] submitted Oliver Sacks book and 3 Pendragon ones

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Vol Group <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 17:25:59 -0800 (PST)

Hi gang,

I submitted a 4-in-1 volume of Oliver Sacks' books: Awakenings: A Leg to Stand
On; The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat and Other Clinical Tales; Seeing
Voices.

I also submitted the first 3 books of the Pendragon series (for young teens) by
D. J. MacHale: The Merchant of Death, The Lost City of Faar, and The Never War.

Carrie

Be a better friend, newshound, and