[bksvol-discuss] submitted Danielle Steel's newest book

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 15:49:23 -0500

Last month Danielle Steel came out with a new book called "Echoes. Knowing that
so many other people like her stuff I have already scanned it, but I myself
don't have an interest in reading it so am  hoping someone else wouldn't mind
editing it.
Kurzweil ranked it as 98.6% spelled correctly, and with a quick glance over it
I see there are a lot of locations and other proper-nouns.
I have already made sure there are no pages missing, so it shouldn't be a
difficult validation.
Tiff