[bksvol-discuss] submitted A boy I loved before

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 10:45:00 -0800

Hi Gang,

I just sent through an email to bookshare and somehow sent the whole message in the subject line. It must have been a senior moment. Hope this is better.

 submitted A Boy I Loved Before by Jenny Colgan.It scanned well
  and I think I have it pretty well cleaned up for the validator. It's
  about 300 pages. By the way, I tried four times to submit it with
  firefox and it kept coming back with no title  in the proper place.  I
  finally tried it in internet explorer and it went through just fine.
  Wonder if anybody else has had that experience.  I have done a number
  of books before with firefox with no problems.  Actually I find that
  internet explorer is a little easier to work with with submitting a
  book as it reads the the edit boxes better than firefox.