[bksvol-discuss] Re: submition problem

  • From: Lisa Friendly <lisaf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 12:11:46 -0800

Hi team,

We messed up by not notifying you of the latest changes that affect the
volunteer submission form. It points to a need for improvement in our
process for how we notify John of changes in the release that affect
volunteers or users.

I have just sent mail to our team and we are going to redesign the process
so he gets the information he needs and can pass it on to you.

He will send a summary on Monday of all the latest changes which are
affecting the process, most of which it looks like, you have discovered and
are helping each other navigate. Go list! And please accept our apologies.

Lisa

From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 07:57:03 -0800 (PST)
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: submition problem

Susan, you're right that the long synopsis is now required if you don't have
an ISBN.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Storm against the innocents : Holocaust memories and
other stories / by Elly Gross
 <http://www.dpbolvw.net/email-1683725-10357516>