[bksvol-discuss] Re: strange format books

  • From: "tom hawkins" <tjhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 15:59:06 -0700

Hi Grace , May I encourage you to go through it page by page and if there is no
page number delete the page-break. Fine Reader will often produce multiple
page-breaks, rather I should say section-breaks after pictures especially the
little geegaws that are at the beginning of the chapters. Or just look for the
ones that announce section-break continuous and delete those. I know it ain't
fun but it do the job!Good Luck, Tom