[bksvol-discuss] still trying to upload a book

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 19:39:45 -0700

Hi guys,

I'm trying to upload New England White and am having no luck. I noticed somebody else earlier today saying something about having trouble uploading a book. I wonder if they got it figured out. I've tried it about four times and each time it doesn't go through and when I check it the title is always missing. I checked it and there's no extra marks or punctuation that could cause it. I put in the title box, hold for amber New England White. So I took out hold for Amber and just left the title there and it still didn't go through. I've been doing this for years now so it's not that I don't know what to do, but it sure baffles me. Anybody have any ideas?
Thanks.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California