[bksvol-discuss] still digging..

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 16:16:53 -0500

Besides all the library books which I am plowing through,  I found a box full
of a lot of others recently. I haven't gone through all of them yet, but here
is a list of the ones I plan to get to soon. If anyone is interested in
validating any of  them I will take them in priority.

Balance of power Richard north Patterson

Protect and defend Richard North Patterson

I am sharlot Simmons tom wolf

The color of death Elizabeth loll

Kill the messenger tammi hoag

Trace Patricia cornwell

Monday mourning Cathy reichs

To the hilt dick Frances

Murder list Julie Garwood

replay Ken Grimwood

There are also a lot of children books, but I don't usually get to them unless
I'm desperate for scanning material. I guess that won't be for a while.

Tiff