[bksvol-discuss] step 1 books with less than excellent ratings

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 16:03:42 -0500

I have done a fair amount of wading though fair books this year, sending some on to the new books list and rejecting many. I hope the list I sent out a couple of days ago helps. I notice Monica Lissy, you and I are working on them. This is a task new volunteers or people new to validating ought to avoid. There are too many things to learn as a new volunteer to work on books with a less than excellent rating in the beginning.

Let's hope we can get through some of them before another wave of fair books is submitted (sigh)

E.