[bksvol-discuss] Re: should I resign as volunteer?

  • From: "Katie Star" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 10:43:45 -0700

Hi Linda,

First, I know all this editing business was a little confusing when I
started a year or so ago. I ran into one book where page breaks were off. I
did straighten them out in time. I did because I enjoyed the book.

Most books you will download for validation don't have these issues but from
time to time it does happen.

IF you would like some pointers I am home from work today and would be happy
to give you a call and help. It's easier than writing it all out.

Hang in there since volunteering can be very rewarding except for the
occasional bump in the road.

Email me at

Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am getting a number of things done online here today so will be checking
mail often.

Katie Hill

Noone is given a dream without also being given the power to make it come
true.

Find your freedom at:

WWW.838gold.com

Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx