[bksvol-discuss] setting the no mail option for the Bookshare lists?

  • From: "Rob Turner" <rob.t@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 13:25:13 -0700

    Hello Jamie
To set vacation mode for the Volunteer Discussion list, email
bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with "set vacation" in the subject line.
To turn off vacation mode, email
bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with "unset vacation" in the subject line.

To set vacation mode for the Discussion list, email
bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with "set vacation" in the subject line.
To turn off vacation mode, email
bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with "unset vacation" in the subject line.

Regards,
Rob Turner
email: rob.t@xxxxxxxxxxxx
phone: (650) 644-3424