[bksvol-discuss] Re: sending URLs to people wasRe: A small complaint

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 21:17:22 -0700 (PDT)

One can copy the URl and paste it into the message of email note you send to
someone--but often the URLsare so long that part of it gets omitted when that
person copies and pastes ino thr address space.

Try to find TINY URL and add it to your toolbar. Then you can click on it and
it willcreate a smaller URL that you can cop and paste onto your email

I also have  somethin called email this that I added to my toolbar.

I will try to send both

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/