[bksvol-discuss] Re: searching in copyright.gov for ISBNs

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 16:48:35 -0400

hello Dan,

These are the only items I could find that are relevant.  Please let me know
what the ISBN number is so that we can perform more searches.

U.S. Copyright Office - Search Records Results
U.S. Copyright Office
Library of Congress

Search Records Results

Registered Works Database (Author Search)
Search For: FAUST MANAGEMENT CORPORATION/FAUST (FREDERICK) ESTATE OF/FAUST
3 Items
table with 3 columns and 17 rows
1. Registration Number:
TX-813-475
Title:
Max Brand's Best Western stories / [Max Brand, pseud. of Frederick

Faust] ; edited with a biographical introd. by William F. Nolan.

Imprint:
New York : Dodd, Mead, c1981.
228 p.ISBN: ISBN 0-396-07984-9.
Claimant:
Jane F. Easton, Judith Faust & John Frederick Faust
Created:
1981

Published:
6Aug81

Registered:
17Sep81

Author on C Application:
compilation & revisions in text: Estate of Frederick Faust (a.k.a. Max

Brand), employer for hire.

Previous Related Version:
Stories prev. pub. & copyrighted in This week magazine et al.
Claim Limit:
NEW MATTER: "compilation & editorial revisions."
Miscellaneous:
C.O. corres.
Special Codes:
1/B///A
Cross Reference:
Max Brand , pseud. SEE Frederick Faust , 1892-1944.

aMax Brand Estate of. SEE Frederick Faust Estate of.

table end
----
----
table with 3 columns and 15 rows
2. Registration Number:
TX-1-524-393
Title:
Max Brand's Best Western stories : v. II / [Max Brand, pseud. of

Frederick Faust] ; edited with an introd. by William F. Nolan.

Imprint:
New York : Dodd, Mead, c1985.
184 p.
Claimant:
Jane F. Easton, Judith Faust & John Frederick Faust
Created:
1985

Published:
28Jan85

Registered:
8Mar85

Author on C Application:
compilation & revisions in text: Estate of Frederick Faust (a.k.a. Max

Brand), employer for hire.

Claim Limit:
NEW MATTER: "compilation & editorial revisions."
Special Codes:
1/B/L//A
Cross Reference:
Max Brand , pseud. SEE Frederick Faust , 1892-1944.

aMax Brand Estate of. SEE Frederick Faust Estate of.

table end
----
----
table with 3 columns and 15 rows
3. Registration Number:
TX-2-180-918
Title:
Max Brand's Best Western stories : vol. III / [Max Brand, pseud. of

Frederick Faust] ; edited with an introd. by William F. Nolan.

Imprint:
New York : Dodd, Mead, c1987.
237 p.
Claimant:
Jane F. Easton, John Frederick Faust, and Judith Faust
Created:
1987

Published:
31Aug87

Registered:
19Oct87

Author on C Application:
compilation and revisions in text: Estate of Frederick Faust (a.k.a.

Max Brand), employer for hire.

Claim Limit:
NEW MATTER: "compilation and editorial revisions."
Special Codes:
1/B/L//A
Cross Reference:
Max Brand , pseud. SEE Frederick Faust , 1892-1944

aMax Brand Estate of SEE Frederick Faust Estate of

table end

----

Home  |
Contact Us  |
Legal Notices  |
Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)  |
Library of Congress

U.S. Copyright Office
101 Independence Ave. S.E.
Washington, D.C. 20559-6000
(202) 707-3000

Pratik Patel
Director, CUNY Assistive technology Services (CATS)
The City University of New York
pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx

  _____