[bksvol-discuss] searches of step 1

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 10:30:52 -0400

One of the few searches we actually can do on step 1 is to search by format. Choose kes from the combo box and you will know of all the kes books on step 1.

E.

At 10:04 AM 9/18/2008, you wrote:
I don't mind doing books submitted in the .kes format, just for future
reference.. So if anybody sees one, they can point it out to me...

Caitlyn