[bksvol-discuss] Re: search question

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 10:17:30 -0700 (PDT)

Evidently, from Jesse's response. not what's in the
collection, but as far as the download list goes, once
it's up, if you have a particular book or author you
want to know about, you can do a Find and you'll get
right to it. But maybe you already knew that.

Cindy

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail