[bksvol-discuss] Re: scratch that last message

  • From: "Kathy" <kathyruthh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 07:38:32 -0600

Any time you feel like releasing a book, if it doesn't hold your interest or
for whatever reason, it will go back into the pool, and someone else will take
it.  There are people who volunteer who are not on this list, so even when
someone on the list doesn't want to do something, that  doesn't mean it won't
get done. Of course, it's better if you realize your lack of interest or
whatever reason not to keep a book  sooner rather than later and go ahead and
release it so that someone else can get it in a shorter time.  However, since
you said you were going to continue with it anyway, my hat's off to you.

As you all can see, I'm back online, and have another computer now.

Happy New Year to everyone.

Kathy Hester