[bksvol-discuss] scanning/proofing lists

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 16:05:00 +0000

Hi everyone,

These new lists are just for those interested. If you don't want to be on them,
don't sign up! The Freelists certainly can (and should)still be used to contact
fellow volunteers about books to scan or proof, and of course for questions and
comments. While these lists might seem pointless to some as it is generally
possible to find email addresses and contact each other, I feel like if even
one person will benefit from these lists, that makes it worthwhile to me to
compile them.

Hope this clears things up.

Best,

Madeleine Linares