[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning two si fi books

  • From: Kellie Hartmann <infosifter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2011 09:20:48 -0500

Thanks for the offer, but if I can get the books, I can also scan them. I'm in the middle of a complicated project though, and unfortunately no loot for books just now. I do appreciate the offer though. I know regen is on Bard, but want to read the books in order.

Thanks,
Kellie Hartmann
 On 4/1/2011 10:09 PM, Kathy Novak wrote:
Hi, Kellie and all,
If you can get me the books, I will be happy to scan them. Regeneris is
available through NLS on download, if that helps.
Kathy Novak