[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning settings:

  • From: Kelly Pierce <kkellyp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 11:41:21 -0600

What version of OB are you using?  Also, what is your DPI setting for
accuracy?  The higher the DPI, the better the scanning results.
Finally, have you tried adjusting the contrast settings?  OB has
preset settings to lighten and darken the page as well as for the user
to choose any specific contrast value.  I often find that the lighten
or darken on a high DPI setting gives a good indication if the
individual contrast adjustment would make any difference.

Kelly