[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning a book list

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 01:21:48 -0700

Well, I just looked at the validation list and there are so many that
I'd probably still snag one that is already being worked on.

I probably won't even consider validating until after next week as I am
going to be away celebrating my thirtieth wedding anniversary.  You can
bet, however, that there are plenty of bookshare books on the Braille
Note that is going with me, the problem is deciding which one to read.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx