[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning 2 pages at the same time with Abby find reader 6.5 Sprint

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 20:38:04 -0700 (PDT)

That helps to explain, maybem why some of the books
I've validated have lines from different pages
interspersed. They weren't two pages together complete
but without out a break, but lines from two separate
pages mixed in with each other. I had to copy and put
on a separate Word document the wrong sentence and
then attach the next right one to the preceding one
and later transfer the lines that I'd saved to their
proper place.

Cindy